A fresh mozzarella salad prepared with organic tomatoes that smell the sunshine. Mozza should be white and fresh. Tomatoes – red or of different colors. Smile, put some music on and let’s cook.
Recipe by chef Jessica Stone.
- 3 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced onions
- 12 pitted Greek olives, sliced
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh basil
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- sugar, salt, pepper
- 4 ounces fresh mozzarella
- In a large bowl, combine the tomatoes, onions, olives, parsley and herbsil.
- For dressing, in a small bowl, whisk the oil, vinegar, sugar, salt, oregano and pepper. Pour over salad and toss to coat.
- Just before serving, add the mozzarella cheese.
Preparation: 15 minutes